A little mountain cafe with lots of altitude. Open daily for breakfast and lunch.
• Alferd Packer 3-egg omelet: Sauteed mushrooms, topped with avocado and alfalfa sprouts. $8.25.
• Huevos Rancheros: 2 eggs served over refried beans on a flour tortilla, smothered with your choice of spicy pork green chili or vegetarian green chili, and topped with grated cheese. $8.25.
• Veggies Galore: A heaping stir-fried mixture of seasonal vegetables and hash browns served with an English muffin. $8.25
• Benedicts: Traditions, chorizo, vegetarian or salmon. Served with hash browns. $8.75 - $9.75.
• The Ski Tech: For the boys around the corner. Two sausage patties and hash browns smothered with spicy Pork Green Chili and topped with fresh grated cheese and served with a flour tortilla. $7.75.
• A variety of breakfast cakes including pancakes (regular, blueberry, banana nut), Red Mountain French Toast with blueberries and bananas, Cinnamon French toast and waffles.
• Grilled sandwiches and regular sandwiches including a BLT, egg salad, club sandwich and more. $7.25 - $8.75.
• Salads, soups and chilies, including Colorado red, pork green, vegetarian green and deluxe. $3.95 - $9.50.
• Burgers and pastas. $7.75 - $9.95.
• Sunshine Crepe: Sauteed shrimp and mushrooms folded into a crepe with grated jack and cheddar cheese and topped with alfalfa sprouts & avocado. Served with pasta salad. $9.95.
• Rocky Mountain Piñon Trout: Grilled and topped with piñon butter, served with rice, daily vegetable and roll. $10.95.
• Veggies Galore: Mae Jones’ favorite! A mixture of sautéed seasonal vegetables served with your choice of rice or pasta and a fresh baked roll. $8.75. Add tofu or cheese for $1.25 each.