Below you will find an online anniversary form. Simply fill out the form and click on the submit button. Your request will be processed electronically as quickly as possible (please see deadlines below). If you prefer, you may also print this form, fill it out and send it to:
The Summit Daily
PO Box 329
Frisco, CO 80443
ATTN: Anniversary Announcements
Please read these guidelines before you complete and send the form:
- Deadlines: Deadline for submissions is two weeks prior to the event. Late submissions will be printed in abbreviated form, without photograph, if space permits. The Summit Daily cannot guarantee a publication date.
- Photos — May be black and white or color. Polaroid and soft focus prints are unacceptable. Photos may be picked up after they appear in the newspaper, or they will be mailed back to you if you provide a self-addressed stamped envelope. The Summit Daily will not replace lost or damaged photos.
- The Summit Daily reserves the right to edit information for content. Space limitations may require abbreviated anniversary stories. Announcements are for anniversaries of 25 years or more. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 668-3998.
- The Summit Daily is not responsible for misspellings due to illegible handwriting.
- All announcements are limited to 200 words. The Summit Daily will edit any announcement that exceeds the word limit.