Listen to Summit Daily news updates on your smart speaker or podcast app
With just a couple of simple steps, you can be listening to the Summit Daily News each morning on your smart speakers.
Story continues under video.
- Search for the Summit Daily skills on your Amazon Alexa app, and click “Enable.” Enable both of the two Summit Daily skills to listen to the news as part of your Flash Briefing and on-demand.
- Once the Flash Briefing is enabled, Ask Alexa: “Alexa, what’s in the news?” or “Alexa, what’s my Flash Briefing?” to hear the latest news stories.
- To listen to news on-demand from the Summit Daily, ask your Alexa, “Alexa, what’s the latest from Summit Daily?”
- Conversational Action:
- Ask your Google Home, “Ok Google, talk to Summit Daily”
- Narrative News:
- Ask your Google Home, “Ok Google, what’s the latest from Summit Daily?”, “Ok Google, play Summit Daily” or “Ok Google, open Summit Daily”
- Open the Google Home app
- Tap “More settings” “News.”
- To add a news source, tap “Add news sources” and tap the check mark next to the sources you want to add.
- Tap Change order and hold the hashmark next to the news source. Drag the news source up or down.
Support Local Journalism
As a Summit Daily News reader, you make our work possible.
Now more than ever, your financial support is critical to help us keep our communities informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having on our residents and businesses. Every contribution, no matter the size, will make a difference.
Your donation will be used exclusively to support quality, local journalism.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User