Snake River Saloon
Located in the heart of Keystone, the Snake River Saloon has been in business since 1975. The saloon features a wonderful experience including great food, a kids menu, dancing and live music on weekends. The Snake is a Keystone legend. Located on the mountain side of Highway 6, 1/4 mile before River Run Village.
The Snake River Saloon has a diverse menu with great pub food like burgers, sandwiches and pizza, or 35 cent wings.
The steak and seafood is some of the best in Keystone. Famous cocktails include the Hypnotini, Grasshopper or chocolate martini.
• New Zealand Green Lip mussels, sautéed in wine, garlic, tomatoes and scallions. Served with French bread. $12.
• Escargot, sautéed with fresh mushroom caps, parsley, butter, sherry, garlic. French bread. $12.
• Smoked rainbow trout, deboned, with cream cheese, dill and lemon.
• Chicken picatta, sautéed in butter, garlic, Chablis, mushrooms, capers and lemon, served over vermicelli. $25.
• Filet mignon, bacon-wrapped sizzling filet with sautéed mushrooms and onion rings, served with a side of homemade bordelaise sauce. $31.
• Prime rib, thickly sliced with au jus. $30/$26.
• Alaskan king crab, legs and claws, split and served in the shell baked in butter, wine and Spanish paprika. Market price. Half portion available.
• BBQ baby back ribs, slow roasted and covered in a spicy sauce. $28/$23.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.