Prost is centrally located on historic Main St. Frisco, Colorado. Prost is great for a quick lunch, a dinner with friends or just a place to relax after work or play. Frisco is in the middle of all that Colorado has to offer. We look forward to your next visit.
Prost or “cheers” was established in 2010 to provide Frisco and all who visit with the best beer and food in Colorado. We are a quaint little beer hall serving up the best beers and sausages around. We also offer a full bar, wine, and a variety of soups and sandwiches. Come on down and enjoy a slice of Bavaria in Frisco, or now in Denver!
- Hofbrau Dunkel – Dark Malty – velvet body
- Hofbrau Oktoberfest – marzen oktoberfest bier – amber malty Lager
- Ayinger Celebrator – rich dark malty high alcohol dopple bock
- Hacker Pschorr Hefe Wiess -unfiltered wheat beer, fruity clovey ale
- Stiegl – Light refreshing Pilsner style Lager
- Houblon Chouffe – a hopped tripple – floral and high in alcohol – Draft selections are subject to change often
- Westmalle – Trappist Ale – Dubbel
- Orval – Trappist Ale – Tripple
- Duvel – Belgian high alcohol Golden Ale
- Linemans Framboise
- Paulaner Salvator – Rich Amber Dopple Bock
- Erdinger Dunkel Wiess – Bottle conditioned dark wheat
- Frue: – Kolsh
- Spicy Italian
- Veal Bratwurst
- Smoked Beef Bratwurst
- Chicken and Apple
- Vegetarian Sausage
- Prost Signature – Oktoberfest Beer and Pork Brat
- Elk Jalapeno Cheddar
- Pheasant Mushroom and Parmesan
- Buffalo Green Chili and Chipotle
- Wild Boar w/Apricots and Cranberry
Toppings included- Sauerkraut, Shredded Cheese, Sweet Peppers, many kinds of mustards and our own house sauce.
- GurkenSalat – Bavarian cucumber salad $3
- German Potato salat -$3
- Brotzeit Teller
An assortment of meats, cheeses, pickles veggies, bread and mustard.$13
- Bavarian Pretzel
Fresh soft pretzel with salt and mustard $5.95
Soup of the day with Bread $6
Sandwiches – $7.95
Check boards for specials
Prices subject to change
Due to the freshness of the product not all items may be available.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.