Summit County, CO road bike rides
August 15, 2016
Road biking in Summit County, CO is one of the best ways to explore and take in all the views that the area has to offer. The Summit County Rec Path is a 55-mile long network of paved non-motorized pathway that connects towns and resorts throughout Summit County and beyond. The following interactive map showcases all road biking routes throughout Breckenridge, Frisco, Silverthorne, Dillon and Keystone areas.
Click the arrows or the markers on the map (double-click to zoom in) to see videos, photos, maps and descriptions of the top road routes throughout Summit County.
Summit County, CO Road Bike Routes
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Biking
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Quandary muddles over mud season
- Letter | Gansmann: Enough is enough on county requests for blank checks