Summit County, CO road bike rides
August 15, 2016
Road biking in Summit County, CO is one of the best ways to explore and take in all the views that the area has to offer. The Summit County Rec Path is a 55-mile long network of paved non-motorized pathway that connects towns and resorts throughout Summit County and beyond. The following interactive map showcases all road biking routes throughout Breckenridge, Frisco, Silverthorne, Dillon and Keystone areas.
Click the arrows or the markers on the map (double-click to zoom in) to see videos, photos, maps and descriptions of the top road routes throughout Summit County.
Summit County, CO Road Bike Routes
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Biking
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne