Breckenridge girl 1st runner-up at National American Miss pageant
June 1, 2018
Milla Wojciak, 7, of Breckenridge was first runner-up at the National American Miss Colorado state pageant, May 25, in Colorado Springs.
She placed in the princess division, and in doing so, qualified for a national competition in Hollywood, California, in November.
Milla won other awards too, such as first in the talent show with a polka dance, and the spirit award for being kindest and most helpful to her peers.
Milla is the daughter of Olga and Robert Wojciak.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- New ‘Summit Bike Share’ launches in Breckenridge
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- Breckenridge Music Festival to bring music of Disney to Riverwalk Center
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Tyler Gorrell, a 33-year-old Denver resident, is missing in Silverthorne’s backcountry
- New and approved in Silverthorne: Town gives 114-room hotel preliminary OK
- Mountain Wheels: Full-size, 4×4 Sprinter van provides platform for ultimate escape vehicle