Breckenridge girl 1st runner-up at National American Miss pageant
June 1, 2018
Milla Wojciak, 7, of Breckenridge was first runner-up at the National American Miss Colorado state pageant, May 25, in Colorado Springs.
She placed in the princess division, and in doing so, qualified for a national competition in Hollywood, California, in November.
Milla won other awards too, such as first in the talent show with a polka dance, and the spirit award for being kindest and most helpful to her peers.
Milla is the daughter of Olga and Robert Wojciak.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Loveland Pass closed due to snow slide, will remain closed overnight
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Breckenridge reaches an agreement with ski resort on parking garage
- Frisco approves new short-term rental ordinance