Breckenridge girl 1st runner-up at National American Miss pageant
June 1, 2018
Milla Wojciak, 7, of Breckenridge was first runner-up at the National American Miss Colorado state pageant, May 25, in Colorado Springs.
She placed in the princess division, and in doing so, qualified for a national competition in Hollywood, California, in November.
Milla won other awards too, such as first in the talent show with a polka dance, and the spirit award for being kindest and most helpful to her peers.
Milla is the daughter of Olga and Robert Wojciak.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Breckenridge’s Beaver Run Resort revamp focuses on deli, bars, restaurant
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Halloween activities for kids and adults in Summit County
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’