Breckenridge Wine Classic announces full lineup; tickets now on sale
April 18, 2018
Tickets are now on sale for the Breckenridge Wine Classic, which runs Sept. 13-16 with more than 500 different wine, beer and spirit samples, and organizers recently released a full schedule of events.
Set in Breckenridge, the festival is billed as the Rocky Mountain region's premier wine and food festival, showcasing wines from around the world with a weekend of tastings, seminars, demonstrations and outdoor adventures, according to a news release.
Individual events range in price from $45 to $125, with package deals available, such as a Breckenridge Wine Classic Weekend Package for $115, which includes general admission to both Stroll Breckenridge and the grand tasting, and a VIP Weekend Package for $149, which includes entry into Stroll Breck and VIP access for the grand tasting.
For more information, visit BreckenridgeWineClassic.com.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Silverthorne, Dillon and Breckenridge light trees for the holidays
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- #ExploreSummit: Walking into the weekend
- High Altitude Baking: Gingerbread a traditional holiday treat
- Welcome winter with ‘The Nutcracker Suite’ at Warren Station
- Vail Resorts making big investments, improvements for 19/20 season
- Vail Pass suicide is Summit County’s 11th suicide of the year; officials urge dialogue on crisis
- Parks and Wildlife offers reward for information in illegal killing of elk
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Quandary: Looking at pedestrian safety on the mean streets of Summit County