Breckenridge Wine Classic announces full lineup; tickets now on sale
April 18, 2018
Tickets are now on sale for the Breckenridge Wine Classic, which runs Sept. 13-16 with more than 500 different wine, beer and spirit samples, and organizers recently released a full schedule of events.
Set in Breckenridge, the festival is billed as the Rocky Mountain region's premier wine and food festival, showcasing wines from around the world with a weekend of tastings, seminars, demonstrations and outdoor adventures, according to a news release.
Individual events range in price from $45 to $125, with package deals available, such as a Breckenridge Wine Classic Weekend Package for $115, which includes general admission to both Stroll Breckenridge and the grand tasting, and a VIP Weekend Package for $149, which includes entry into Stroll Breck and VIP access for the grand tasting.
For more information, visit BreckenridgeWineClassic.com.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- New ‘Summit Bike Share’ launches in Breckenridge
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- Drug dealer gets 5 years for selling fatal dose of Fentanyl
- Mountain Lyon Cafe in Silverthorne will migrate a few blocks this fall
- Silverthorne resident comes to rescue of choking man