Breckenridge Wine Classic announces full lineup; tickets now on sale
April 18, 2018
Tickets are now on sale for the Breckenridge Wine Classic, which runs Sept. 13-16 with more than 500 different wine, beer and spirit samples, and organizers recently released a full schedule of events.
Set in Breckenridge, the festival is billed as the Rocky Mountain region's premier wine and food festival, showcasing wines from around the world with a weekend of tastings, seminars, demonstrations and outdoor adventures, according to a news release.
Individual events range in price from $45 to $125, with package deals available, such as a Breckenridge Wine Classic Weekend Package for $115, which includes general admission to both Stroll Breckenridge and the grand tasting, and a VIP Weekend Package for $149, which includes entry into Stroll Breck and VIP access for the grand tasting.
For more information, visit BreckenridgeWineClassic.com.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Breckenridge’s Beaver Run Resort revamp focuses on deli, bars, restaurant
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- Aurum opens in Breckenridge intent on being the gold standard of restaurant experiences
- Halloween activities for kids and adults in Summit County
- Arapahoe Basin, Loveland ski areas announce opening days for 2018-19 season
- 62-year-old Dillon woman dies skydiving in California
- Breckenridge OKs $8 million to build town-owned fiber optic network
- Parking garage talks suggest warming relationship between Breckenridge, Vail Resorts
- Summit Daily letters: Wife of former sheriff throws support behind Derek Woodman