Breckenridge Wine Classic announces full lineup; tickets now on sale
April 18, 2018
Tickets are now on sale for the Breckenridge Wine Classic, which runs Sept. 13-16 with more than 500 different wine, beer and spirit samples, and organizers recently released a full schedule of events.
Set in Breckenridge, the festival is billed as the Rocky Mountain region's premier wine and food festival, showcasing wines from around the world with a weekend of tastings, seminars, demonstrations and outdoor adventures, according to a news release.
Individual events range in price from $45 to $125, with package deals available, such as a Breckenridge Wine Classic Weekend Package for $115, which includes general admission to both Stroll Breckenridge and the grand tasting, and a VIP Weekend Package for $149, which includes entry into Stroll Breck and VIP access for the grand tasting.
For more information, visit BreckenridgeWineClassic.com.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Invitation to dog’s birthday party goes viral in Summit County
- Photos: Swinging in the spring dance recital
- HighSide in Frisco brings number of breweries operating in Summit County up to eight
- Summit School of Dance, Alpine Dance Academy hit stage this weekend in Breckenridge
- A WAVE builds: Four-day art festival will soon transform downtown Breckenridge
- Developer: This is the best chance to ‘Finish Peak 8 the right way’
- High Country Crime: Parachute family held hostage
- Another mad month for Summit County sales as March numbers find towns all up — again
- The Summit Daily profiles seven exceptional Summit High School seniors before they graduate
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues