Club 20 announces Summit County meeting
January 19, 2014
Club 20, a coalition of individuals, businesses, tribes and local governments in Colorado's 22 western counties, announced this week it will host its next meeting in Summit County.
The meeting, which takes place at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22 at Frisco Town Hall, 1 Main Street, will be geared toward Summit County business concerns, a Club 20 announcement stated. Those who attend the meeting will get the opportunity to voice their opinions about legislation in the Colorado General Assembly that may have an effect on Western Slope interests.
"We are interested in hearing from businesses about concerns they may have," said Club 20 executive director Bonnie Petersen in the announcement. "The point of the meeting is to let people know that Club 20 exists and continues to work on issues of common concern for Western Colorado communities and the way that we know what those issues are is by learning about them from West Slope businesses and residents who are dealing with them every day."
For more information about Club 20 or its meeting this week in Frisco, call Debra Irvine at 719-238-1462.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Reader photos: peaks and peeks
- #ExploreSummit: White winter
- Safety first: Copper Mountain Resort, Loveland Ski Area host weekend of safety-related events
- Moose on the mountain: How does Breckenridge Ski Resort handle these sightings?
- New cocktail lounge in the mix after closing of Barkley Ballroom in Frisco
- Video captures moose chasing skiers Saturday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?