Photos: Santa Claus visits Copper Mountain
November 25, 2017
In spirit of Thanksgiving week, Santa arrived early via the Pisten Bully Snowcat machine at the base of Copper Mountain as families cheered in excitement and smartphones flashed off at a paparazzi rate. The resort's annual tree lighting ceremony kicked off the holiday season with a few inches of snow ahead of last year; a sign wishes were granted ahead of Christmas.
See more photos on SummitDaily.com.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape