Dillon, Colorado Bowling
August 15, 2016
The Lakeside Bowl and Billiards is a great place for some friendly competition. You can follow them on Facebook to keep up to date with what's happening and find out what specials are going on. Lakeside Bowling is located right off of main street, keeping it in the mix of Dillon life.
Equipped with about twelve lanes, a full snack bar, six pool tables, a couple dart boards and a shuffleboard table, Lakeside Bowl and Billiards is even better than you could imagine. You could even watch your favorite team on one of the several flat screen TVs. Bring the whole family and put up bumpers as the little ones work on their skills. Guests love Lakeside Bowl and Billiards and frequent the lanes when visiting Summit County, CO.
Spend a night out on the town visiting your favorite shops and restaurants or walking alongside the lake. Then take the time to show your friends the bowling champ that you are.
- Buffalo Mountain Fire 95 percent contained, locals take over
- Bike stolen at Ride The Rockies in Breckenridge is reunited with its owner
- Kona, here she comes: Nancy Peters, 60, goes from last to first in four years to win her age group at Ironman Boulder
- Jury shown video of Taft Conlin’s final, fatal run as Vail skier death case wraps first week
- Sunday Update: Local crews mopping-up hot spots as rain helps suppress Buffalo Fire