Dillon, Colorado Bowling
August 15, 2016
The Lakeside Bowl and Billiards is a great place for some friendly competition. You can follow them on Facebook to keep up to date with what's happening and find out what specials are going on. Lakeside Bowling is located right off of main street, keeping it in the mix of Dillon life.
Equipped with about twelve lanes, a full snack bar, six pool tables, a couple dart boards and a shuffleboard table, Lakeside Bowl and Billiards is even better than you could imagine. You could even watch your favorite team on one of the several flat screen TVs. Bring the whole family and put up bumpers as the little ones work on their skills. Guests love Lakeside Bowl and Billiards and frequent the lanes when visiting Summit County, CO.
Spend a night out on the town visiting your favorite shops and restaurants or walking alongside the lake. Then take the time to show your friends the bowling champ that you are.
Trending In: Dillon Activities
- Family of deceased inmate sues Summit County Sheriff’s Office, citing ‘shameful history’ of ignoring medical needs
- Summit County police blotter: Englishman steals $500 scarf off man’s neck in Breckenridge
- Obituary: Jennifer Ann Voxakis
- Takeaways from Summit Daily’s Colorado Olympics discussion
- Treacherous mountain travel causes crashes, massive traffic as snow and spring-breakers hit roadways