Economic Growth Opportunities in Dillon, CO
August 15, 2016
Dillon is the epitome of the classic Colorado lifestyle. A picturesque, small mountain town community located in central Summit County providing exposure to the larger local community as well as easy access to I-70, the state's main east-west transportation corridor enhancing the proximity of Dillon to Denver/Front Range metropolitan communities, world-class ski resorts and Grand Junction.
Core to Dillon's values is to continually grow and strengthen its economy in diverse, collaborative, and sustainable ways. As such, the Town of Dillon is seeking proposals from qualified Developers to build new residential, retail, commercial, restaurants, hotel or mixed use project(s) on available land within the Town.
Proposed project will utilize the Town Center's core area or Dillon Market Place zoning to its full advantage to promote a high density, high intensity development on these parcels which is consistent with the Town Planning Documents.
Available Land Development Opportunities:
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Dillon Economic Growth
- Frisco residents resist ballot measure that would authorize workforce housing on “pocket park”
- In Summit County, vacation rentals often, but not always, more profitable than long-term leasing
- Crepes a la Cart’s second location eases pressure on one of Breckenridge’s longest, most prohibitive lines
- Steamboat woman turns over custody of embattled husky Sitka
- The new normal: Changes to blood pressure guidelines you should know