Economic Growth Opportunities in Dillon, CO
August 15, 2016
Dillon is the epitome of the classic Colorado lifestyle. A picturesque, small mountain town community located in central Summit County providing exposure to the larger local community as well as easy access to I-70, the state's main east-west transportation corridor enhancing the proximity of Dillon to Denver/Front Range metropolitan communities, world-class ski resorts and Grand Junction.
Core to Dillon's values is to continually grow and strengthen its economy in diverse, collaborative, and sustainable ways. As such, the Town of Dillon is seeking proposals from qualified Developers to build new residential, retail, commercial, restaurants, hotel or mixed use project(s) on available land within the Town.
Proposed project will utilize the Town Center's core area or Dillon Market Place zoning to its full advantage to promote a high density, high intensity development on these parcels which is consistent with the Town Planning Documents.
Available Land Development Opportunities:
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Dillon Economic Growth
- Vail Resorts making big investments, improvements for 19/20 season
- Vail Pass suicide is Summit County’s 11th suicide of the year; officials urge dialogue on crisis
- Parks and Wildlife offers reward for information in illegal killing of elk
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Quandary: Looking at pedestrian safety on the mean streets of Summit County