Eagles tribute flies through Breckenridge on Saturday
February 28, 2018
"The Long Run — A Tribute to the Eagles" returns to the Riverwalk Center in Breckenridge on Saturday for a benefit concert in support of Domus Pacis.
Based on past experience, organizers are making even more room this time for people to dance along with the music.
"You close your eyes, and these guys sound exactly like the Eagles," said Vince White-Petteruti, co-founder of Domus Pacis and a concert organizer. "It's really amazing."
Domus Pacis is a local nonprofit dedicated to giving families facing the death of a loved one time together in Colorado's mountain landscapes.
Doors open at 7 p.m. Saturday. The show begins at 7:30 p.m. and is expected to run until about 10:30 p.m.
General admission tickets are $35 and reserved VIP tickets are $45. Children under 16 are $10 with their parents.
Recommended Stories For You
People can purchase tickets online at BreckCreate.org or at the box office when it's open.
For info, call 970-547-3100. For more about the nonprofit, DomusPacis.org.
"This is an amazing band, and we're going to have a lot of locals Saturday night based on the response," White-Petteruti said. "So get ready to be dancing."
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Krueger: The art of raising your pup to be a successful dog
- Dillon’s Ice Castles promise fun for visitors, profits for businesses
- Carly Pearce to perform at Dillon’s Mountain High Jam on Saturday
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- #ExploreSummit: Winter adventures
- Dave and Amanda Repsher settle back into Summit County life years after deadly helicopter crash
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Summit Daily letters: Shame on you, town of Breck
- Slash and burn: photos from the pile burnings along Swan Mountain Road