Eagles tribute flies through Breckenridge on Saturday
February 28, 2018
"The Long Run — A Tribute to the Eagles" returns to the Riverwalk Center in Breckenridge on Saturday for a benefit concert in support of Domus Pacis.
Based on past experience, organizers are making even more room this time for people to dance along with the music.
"You close your eyes, and these guys sound exactly like the Eagles," said Vince White-Petteruti, co-founder of Domus Pacis and a concert organizer. "It's really amazing."
Domus Pacis is a local nonprofit dedicated to giving families facing the death of a loved one time together in Colorado's mountain landscapes.
Doors open at 7 p.m. Saturday. The show begins at 7:30 p.m. and is expected to run until about 10:30 p.m.
General admission tickets are $35 and reserved VIP tickets are $45. Children under 16 are $10 with their parents.
Recommended Stories For You
People can purchase tickets online at BreckCreate.org or at the box office when it's open.
For info, call 970-547-3100. For more about the nonprofit, DomusPacis.org.
"This is an amazing band, and we're going to have a lot of locals Saturday night based on the response," White-Petteruti said. "So get ready to be dancing."
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Krueger: Thoughtful trail rules for your dog and you
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Book Review: ‘POW’ by Colorado native Tim Reinholt
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs