Carpe Diem string quartet performs with Leon Joseph Littlebird
August 15, 2016
Leon Joseph Littlebird will be performing a special collaborative show with Carpe Diem string quartet on Aug. 21 at Lord of the Mountains Church at 7 p.m. Enjoy Dvorak's famous "American" string quartet and a new work for strings and flute, "Anthem for the Ancestors."
"Anthem for the Ancestors" is a unique music piece for string quartet and Native instruments written by Littlebird and Chas Wetherbee. Also featured will be a few shorter selections Littlebird's "Taos Nights." Appetizer reception starts at 6:30 p.m. Donations will be accepted at the door, with all proceeds going to The Dercum Center's mission to bring renowned artists to Summit County to enrich, educate, strengthen and impact the community.
For information and reservations, contact Karina at (970) 485-4801 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Entertainment Nightlife
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)