Dave Pietro Quartet perform for Mountain Top Children’s Museum fundraiser
August 17, 2016
Dave Pietro Quartet perform fundraiser
The Mountain Top Children's Museum, Inc. hosts its fifth Jazz Night Fundraising Event where Dave Pietro will perform at the Quandary Grille in Breckenridge on Friday, Aug. 19 at 7 p.m.
Pietro has been on the New York music scene since 1987. His talents as a gifted saxophonist, composer and educator have made him an in-demand musician who has performed at jazz clubs, jazz festivals, schools and concert halls in more than 30 countries. He has toured and/or recorded with bands of Lionel Hampton, Woody Herman, Maynard Ferguson and more. He has also performed with many more musicians such as Paul Anka, Blood Sweat and Tears, Ray Charles and Harry Connick Jr. Pietro has released six CDs, currently working on his seventh and received recognition including top 10 jazz CDs in 2001, and has been awarded grants to further his expertise in the jazz industry.
Tickets cost $20 and can be purchased at any Museum location or by reservation at (970) 453-7878. Kid's Night Out is available from 6-10 p.m. for $20/child and $10/sibling. Drop your kids off for dinner and fun at the Museum.
Trending In: Entertainment Nightlife
- Summit County’s live music calendar
- Just the Facts: Rockfall causes and effects in the Colorado Rockies (column)
- Behind the Bar: A more approachable Negroni from Hearthstone in Breckenridge
- High Altitude Baking: Almost instant vanilla cupcakes (recipe)
- BIFA: Australia’s The Fruits to perform open-air spectacle on tall, swaying poles
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)