Singer John Lindahl performs free show in Silverthorne
August 17, 2016
Nineteen-year-old singer, dancer, songwriter and musician John Lindahl will perform a free show on Sunday, Aug. 21 at 1 p.m. at the Outlets of Silverthorne, Blue Village Courtyard near Nike.
Lindahl's path to music was common. Starting in musical theater, he showed early promise in local and nationally recognized productions. At 15 years old, he was a regular live performer on Fox TV's X-Factor in the group "Intensity" in Season 1 (2011), but John wanted to sing his own songs. He started writing, singing and creating new music, and began to develop and discover who he was as an artist and songwriter. Two years later, the industry took notice of the early talent of Lindahl — in 2013, he earned a record deal with Epic Records at the age of 17.
Lindahl is currently working with an A-list roster of writers and producers. Justin Timberlake and Lindahl co-produced Lindahl's original song "Water," and recently, Lindahl appears on Logic's recent mixtape "Bobby Tarantino." Other co-writes and collabs include: Timbaland, Harmony Samuels (Chris Brown, Maroon 5, Ariana Grande), Rob Knox (Justin Timberlake, Joe Jonas, Britney Spears), Jim Jonsin (Usher, Nelly, Pitbull), Polow (Nicki Minaj, Fergie, Robin Thicke), Diane Warren (Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Aerosmith), and the Underdogs (Jordin Sparks, Jennifer Hudson).
Lindahl has a solid foundation in music theory and plays the piano, guitar, ukulele and drums. He writes and performs like a true fan of music. Taking cues from the greats, he is able to recall his influences and then push forward into new territory.
Trending In: Entertainment Nightlife
- NRO to play Shostakovich’s Fifth Symphony on July 7 in Breckenridge
- Summit County’s live music calendar
- Behind the Bar: Legends of The Gold Pan in Breckenridge (video)
- High Altitude Baking: Coffee meringue cookies (flourless, low-fat recipe)
- Camp Summit County 2016: A guide to summer camps for all ages, abilities
- Developer: This is the best chance to ‘Finish Peak 8 the right way’
- Invitation to dog’s birthday party goes viral in Summit County
- Another mad month for Summit County sales as March numbers find towns all up — again
- High Country Crime: Parachute family held hostage
- Frisco hosting open house on Highway 9 Gap Project design