Social Summit: Colorado Tech Tour makes stop at Elevate CoSpace in Frisco
July 29, 2015
It was a packed house on Wednesday, July 22, at the inaugural Colorado Tech Tour's stop in Frisco at Elevate CoSpace, where about 40 entrepreneurs, tech companies, elected officials, community leaders and tech business owners participated in a listening session.
The Colorado Technology Association created the Colorado Tech Tour with the Office of Economic Development & International Trade, the Colorado Innovation Network, the Governor's office of IT and GoCode Colorado to showcase tech projects, companies and entrepreneurs around the state, as well as to gather information about the needs of the local communities and how to elevate technology around the entire state.
The Tech Tour stopped in Summit County to tour Sulas Industries and learn more about its solar tech demonstration project with the town of Silverthorne, as well as to feature and film local companies for a promotional video. For more information about the Tech Tour, visit techtour.coloradotechnology.org.
Trending In: Entertainment Nightlife
- High Altitude Baking: Coffee meringue cookies (flourless, low-fat recipe)
- Just the Facts: Rockfall causes and effects in the Colorado Rockies (column)
- Nordic snow god: Who is behind Breckenridge’s Ullr?
- Hundreds attend benefit for Summit County musician Leon Joeseph Littlebird
- Summit County’s live music calendar
- Arapahoe Basin, Loveland ski areas announce opening days for 2018-19 season
- Parking garage talks suggest warming relationship between Breckenridge, Vail Resorts
- Breckenridge OKs $8 million to build town-owned fiber optic network
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- Mama bear and her three cubs spend the night in Snowmass building