Today’s top four things to do in Summit County
June 24, 2016
Digital Photography: Understanding Exposure
Breckenridge, June 24
6 p.m., Randall Barn, 114 E. Washington Ave.. Learn how to use the manual exposure settings on your camera and the compositional benefits of using manual settings. A camera with fully manual exposure is necessary. Please register at least 24 hours in advance at breckcreate.org. (970) 453-3364.
Dillon, June 24
9:30 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Highway 6. Replay is a front Range Rock/Dance band that covers all your favorite dance tunes. No cover with dinner.
Recommended Stories For You
Fantastic Family Friday
Breckenridge, June 24
3 p.m., Breckenridge Recreation Center, 880 Airport Road. On the last Friday of June, July, and August, the Breck Rec Center has a deal. Bounce in our giant inflatable (3-5:30 p.m.) and swim & slide (5-7 p.m.) in our state of the art aquatics area. $6.25 per participant at the Front Desk upon arrival. (970) 453-1734.
Preston Ghost Town Hike
Breckenridge, June 24 & July 1
10 a.m., Breckenridge Golf Course. Over 130 years ago Preston was a bustling town but now only the ghostly remains of buildings reside here. This hike is approximately three miles round-trip, lasts for approximately three hours, and includes lunch. Reservations required by 6 p.m. Thursday. Fridays only. $30/adult, $20 kid (4-12). breckheritage.com. (970) 453-9767.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Entertainment Nightlife
- Summit County’s live music calendar
- Eagles Tribute Concert to benefit Domus Pacis Family Respite
- High Altitude Baking: Almost instant vanilla cupcakes (recipe)
- Haunted getaways: Three Halloween events worth pursuing outside Summit County
- High Altitude Baking: Coffee meringue cookies (flourless, low-fat recipe)
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- A nationally known champion of Native American art, Nancy Blomberg loved Breckenridge’s landscape
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence