Breckenridge author hosts book signing at French Kiss
August 30, 2016
Breckenridge author hosts book signing
Breckenridge author and sea captain Andrea K. Stein will host a book signing on Saturday, Sept. 3 from 2–4 p.m. at French Kiss at 226 S. Main St. in Breckenridge.
"If you like historical romance, and you're always curious about what happens after "happily ever after," then these two sequels in one paperback are for you," she said in a statement. "'Horizons East,' set in 1868, follows the exploits of Jack and Lillie from 'Fortune's Horizon,' three years after their Civil War blockade runner spy mission. 'Rhum Bay' is set in 1778 in the Caribbean, nineteen years after Jean and Marie's fight to save their plantations from a ruthless predator in "Secret Harbor."
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- The Summit Hiker: An easy beginner hiking trail at Harrigan Creek
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED