Dining out with your special someone for Valentine’s Day in Summit County
Did we miss you?
Did we miss your Valentine’s Day special? Email information about your dining deals to arts and entertainment editor Krista Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org to have it added to the online version of this story.
Looking for a last-minute reservation for a special night out on Valentine’s Day? There are quite a few restaurants in Summit County that still have availability. Most require reservations, and space may have filled up since press time, so please call the individual restaurants to learn more.
• Briar Rose Chophouse & Saloon (109 Lincoln Ave., (970) 453-9948) will have buy one, get one small plates in the saloon on Friday, Feb. 13, and Saturday, Feb. 14, from 4 to 6 p.m. Dinner service in the restaurant starts at 5 p.m., with a wide variety of Harris Ranch Prime and Choice cuts of beef, wild game, fish, poultry and family-style sides. Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made online at www.briarrosechophouse.com.
• Czech It Out (500 S. Main St., (970) 423-6033) will serve a special Valentine’s Day menu on Saturday, Feb. 14. The special includes an appetizer of shrimp cocktail with mandarins, lettuce and toast; main course of salmon over potato puree with scallion and creamy spinach with garlic and sundried tomatoes; and homemade creamy raspberry or blueberry cheesecake for dessert. Visit www.czechitoutbreck.com to learn more.
• Ember (106 E. Adams Ave., (970) 547-9595) is offering a three-course, romance-themed dinner special for $69 per person on Valentine’s Day. The appetizer course is a choice of ahi yellow fin tuna ménage a trois (tuna prepared three ways), Korean black bean braised pork cheek or pink shrimp tacos with passion fruit aioli. The entrée is a choice of New York strip steak with pear (un)dressing; black truffle (hidden) salumi salad with a mozzarella Beurre blanc sauce; almond-crusted red snapper with blood orange hollandaise and lobster risotto; or elk with rose petal gastric. For dessert, choose from a red velvet crepe with drunken raspberry compote and white chocolate ganache; peppermint patty chocolate cake with strawberry salsa and chocolate-covered Pop Rocks; or Manhattan ice cream with a Nuttella mousse cannoli. Visit emberbreck.com to learn more.
• Park and Main (500 S. Main St., (970) 453-9493) will be serving a seasonal dinner menu on Saturday, Feb. 14, including sautéed shrimp and white truffle grits served with tomato jam, the Garam Masala-rubbed mahi with tomato curry and Basmati rice and the Moroccan spiced lamb meatloaf. For vegetarians, a meatless entrée option is available. Dinner service is 5 to 10 p.m., and reservations are not required. To see the full menu, visit www.parkandmainfood.com.
• Relish (137 S. Main St., (970) 453-0989) is serving a three-course menu for $50 per person for Valentine’s Day. First course is choice of an appetizer, followed by choice of entrée, and third course is a dessert. Dining room reservations are completely booked, but there is a waiting list, and bar seating is first come, first served, with the full menu available. Visit www.relishbreckenridge.com to learn more.
• Spencer’s in the Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center (620 Village Road, (970) 453-8755) will have two options for diners on Saturday, Feb. 14. The first is a three-course, a la carte menu for $58 per person, which includes choice of soup or salad, choice of surf and turf or free-range chicken entrée, choice of dessert and a glass of select wine or champagne, or opt for the dinner buffet for $36, with soup, salad, sides, prime rib, seafood and dessert. Seatings are from 5 to 9 p.m., and reservations are recommended. Visit www.beaverrun.com to learn more.
• The Warming Hut (207 N. Main St., (970) 389-3104) will be serving its regular menu, along with a special three-course Valentine’s menu that includes a bottle of wine for $125 on Saturday, Feb. 14. The dining room is completely booked for the event, but seating in the bar is first come, first served, with the full menu available to bar patrons. Visit www.thewarminghutrestaurant.com to learn more.
• Twist (200 S. Ridge St., (970) 547-7100) will be serving its regular menu on Saturday, Feb. 14, along with a few specials, including Colorado lamb and seafood. Dining room reservations are completely booked, but there is a waiting list, and Twist has a full-service bar that will be first come, first served seating all evening and offers the full menu. Visit twistbreck.com to learn more.
• Yellow Arrow Coffee (103 S. Harris St., (970) 453-9093) is partnering with the Speakeasy Theatre for a special screening of “The Princess Bride” on Saturday, Feb. 14, at 8 p.m. Tickets are $20 per person, which includes admission to the movie, a small popcorn, one drink (beer, wine or champagne), dessert and coffee. Advance tickets are on sale now at Yellow Arrow or the Speakeasy. Visit speakeasymovies.com to learn more.
• Storm King Lounge (Center Village, Copper Mountain Resort) will be offering a special for couples on Valentine’s Day that includes one order of Kampachi Sashimi, one Surf & Turf roll and one bottle Zipang sparkling sake for $45. Storm King is open from 5 to 11 p.m. with a late-night happy hour every night from 9 to 11 p.m. For a complete menu, visit www.coppercolorado.com.
• Backcountry Brewery (720 Main St., (970) 668-2337) is serving a special three-course Valentine’s Day dinner on Saturday, Feb. 14, including soup or salad, choice of entrée — 12-ounce New York strip steak, shrimp and lobster scampi or grilled red trout — served with choice of starch and veggie and desert. Prices range from $20 to $23. Visit www.backcountrybrewery.com to learn more.
• Bagalis (320 E. Main St., (970) 668-0601) is serving a special four-course dinner for Valentine’s Day. Visit www.bagalisfrisco.com to learn more.
• Blue Spruce Inn (20 Main St., (970) 668-5900) is serving a la carte specials for Valentine’s Day, including an arctic char and buffalo ribs, a lobster cake appetizer and a lava cake dessert special. Visit www.thebluespruce.com to learn more.
• The Boatyard American Grill (304 Main St., (970) 668-4728) is offering a few a la carte specials for Valentine’s Day, including filet and mahi mahi entrees and shrimp, oysters and other seafood appetizers. Visit boatyardamericangrill.com or call the restaurant to learn more.
• Greco’s Pastaria (311 E. Main St., (970) 668-5442) is offering a three-course couples’ dinner for Valentine’s Day, with a bottle of wine, choice of salad, choice of entrée and a shared dessert for $60, as well as a few chef’s specials. Visit www.grecospastaria.com to learn more.
• Himalayan Cuisine (409 E. Main St., (970) 668-3330) is offering diners 15 percent off everything on the menu all day on Valentine’s Day. Visit www.himalayancuisinefrisco.com to learn more.
• Kemosabe Sushi (605 Main St., (970) 668-2100) will be serving a couple of special types of fish and a special Valentine’s Day roll on Saturday, Feb. 14. Visit www.kemosabesushi.com to learn more.
• Peppino’s Pizza & Subs (610 Main St., (970) 668-5128) will make heart-shaped pizzas upon request. Visit www.peppinosfrisco.com to learn more.
• Vinny’s Euro-American Cuisine (310 Main St., (970) 668-0340) is offering their regular menu, plus Valentine’s Day-oriented specials, including wines and foods considered to be aphrodisiacs. Visit vinnysfriscorestaurant.com to learn more.
• Black Bear Grill in the Inn at Keystone (23044 U.S. Highway 6, (970) 496-4386) will present Vino for Valentine’s Day on Saturday, Feb. 14, with 50 percent off select bottles of wine. Reservations are required. Visit www.keystoneresort.com to learn more.
• Keystone Ranch (1437 County Road 150, (970) 496-4386) is offering a four-course menu on Valentine’s Day for $65 per person. Reservations are required. Visit www.keystoneresort.com to learn more.
• Keystone Resort will host its Winter Wine Weekend Grand Tasting on Saturday, Feb. 14, from 7 to 9 p.m. at Warren Station Center for the Arts (164 Ida Belle Drive, (970) 423-8997), with music and cash bar from 9 to 10 p.m. Tickets are $40 advance or $45 the day of the event, and two-day passes are available for $70 advance or $80 the day of the event. Visit www.warrenstation.com for tickets and to learn more.
• Warren Station Center for the Arts (164 Ida Belle Drive, (970) 423-8997) will host Prosecco and Pancakes, a Sunday brunch featuring Prosecco cocktails and classic breakfast, on Sunday, Feb. 15, with two seatings at 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Tickets are $35 in advance or $40 the day of the event. The brunch is included in the two-day Winter Wine Weekend pass. Visit www.warrenstation.com for tickets and to learn more.
• Red Mountain Grill (703 E. Anemone Trail, (970) 468-1010) will be offering a Valentine’s dinner special on Thursday, Feb. 12, with a four-course meal for two for $59.99, including a shared appetizer, choice of soup or salad, choice of entrée, a shared dessert and a champagne toast. Visit www.redmountaingrill.com to learn more.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.