Dillon Valley students host celebration for Mexican, Central American independence
September 16, 2017
Inside the gymnasium on Thursday, Dillon Valley Elementary students took part in "El Grito de Todos," a celebration of the independence of Mexico and five other countries in Central America. In a cultural opportunity to raise funds for the school's dual language program, each grade performed a song and a dance on stage in front of attending parents and teachers. See more images from Thursday on SummitDaily.com.
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Pretty chilly: photos from the Ullr Ice Plunge
- Summit’s Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-’99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Ullr Ice Plunge participants sacrifice warmth
- Where to watch the Super Bowl in Breckenridge, Copper Mountain and around Summit County
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season