Keystone hosts free live music at Mountain Town Music Festival
August 18, 2016
Keystone Resort will host its Mountain Town Music Festival on Saturday, Aug. 20 from 1:30–8:30 p.m., with fireworks at 9:30 p.m. National acts grace the River Run Village stage and local food vendors will line the streets concocting their best peach recipes as well as other harvest favorites such as; Rocky Ford melons, Olathe sweet corn and elk. Both the sweet and the savory, for you to enjoy. Dance the day away with free live music from Todo Mundo, Mingo Fishtrap, Miner and headliner Brett Dennen. The festival will also feature vendors from across Colorado highlighting hammocks, original art, pet goodies, jewelry, clothing and more. As always there will be activities for the kiddos with face painters and plant your own flowerpot. A signature fireworks show on Saturday night will light up the skies over River Run Village. Go to keystonefestivals.com/festivals/mountain-town-music-festival/ for more information.
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Hiking near Breckenridge: Mayflower Gulch-Boston-Gold Hill
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Haunted happenings for Halloween in Breckenridge, Frisco, Copper Mountain and around Summit County
- Book review: ‘Far From the Madding Crowd,’ by Thomas Hardy
- Arapahoe Basin, Loveland ski areas announce opening days for 2018-19 season
- Parking garage talks suggest warming relationship between Breckenridge, Vail Resorts
- Breckenridge OKs $8 million to build town-owned fiber optic network
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- Mama bear and her three cubs spend the night in Snowmass building