Now casting: “A Rocky Mountain Christmas”
October 5, 2017
Now casting: "A Rocky Mountain Christmas"
Breckenridge Backstage Theatre is currently casting for its next show, titled "A Rocky Mountain Christmas" (playing Dec. 14-29). This original musical production needs men and women (ages 20-60).
The story is centered around a surprise snowstorm that brings together the members of a mountain community for a makeshift holiday celebration in 1880s Breckenridge. A window into a Christmas from long past, "A Rocky Mountain Christmas" was created especially for those who love and admire the heart, the tenacity and the welcoming spirit of Breckenridge.
The holiday show was written by Jamie Patti and Christopher Willard and directed by Christopher Willard with music direction by Jeff Dixon.
In this casting, Breckenridge Backstage Theater is looking for four men and four women of all vocal ranges. The part will be developed based on the actors cast. General rehearsals begin in mid-October and are flexible based on actors' schedules. Tech rehearsals begin around Dec. 8, and performances are on Dec. 14-17, Dec. 20-23 and Dec. 26-29. All rehearsals will take place in Summit County and all performances will take place at the Breckenridge Theater.
If interested, send headshot, resume and email of interest to Chris at email@example.com for consideration.
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- What to see at the Breckenridge Film Festival
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- CampSight presents branded storytelling at Breckenridge Film Festival
- Breckenridge Film Festival screens world premiere of ‘Waterlily Jaguar,’ directorial debut of Melora Walters
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9