Now casting: “Rocky Mountain Christmas”
October 5, 2017
Breckenridge Backstage Theatre is currently casting for its next show, titled "Rocky Mountain Christmas" (playing Dec. 14-29). This original musical production needs men and women (ages 20-60).
The story is centered around a surprise snowstorm that brings together the members of a mountain community for a makeshift holiday celebration in 1880s Breckenridge. A window into a Christmas from long past, "Rocky Mountain Christmas" was created especially for those who love and admire the heart, the tenacity and the welcoming spirit of Breckenridge.
The holiday show was written by Jamie Patti and Christopher Willard and directed by Christopher Willard with music direction by Jeff Dixon.
In this casting, Breckenridge Backstage Theater is looking for four men and four women of all vocal ranges. The part will be developed based on the actors cast. General rehearsals begin in mid-October and are flexible based on actors' schedules. Tech rehearsals begin around Dec. 8, and performances are on Dec. 14-17, Dec. 20-23 and Dec. 26-29. All rehearsals will take place in Summit County and all performances will take place at the Breckenridge Theater.
If interested, send headshot, resume and email of interest to Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- High Country Baking: the perfect high-altitude pecan pie
- Christy Rost hosts her holiday PBS show from historic Breckenridge home
- Restaurants in Frisco, Breckenridge and Dillon offer Thanksgiving feasts for the kitchen-challenged
- Local chef Christy Rost shares recipe, tips for a low-stress Thanksgiving
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- Isak Heartstone saved? Artist claims deal with Breckenridge to rebuild beloved troll
- Slash and burn: photos from the pile burnings along Swan Mountain Road