Photo recap of the first 9 days of BIFA
August 19, 2017
The Breckenridge International Festival of Arts wraps up its 10-day event today with a performance of Driftwood by Casus Circus at 2 p.m. Tree-O musicians will also be in the canopy at Illinois Creek Gulch from 12-12:30 p.m. and the Trail Mix series, Acoustic Flow and a lecture by the Breckenridge Heritage Alliance will all also take place. For more information on the event schedule visit BreckCreate.org. Until then, here's a look at some of the action from the past nine days.
Trending In: Events
- Silverthorne, Mountain Art Festivals partner for new show
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Photographer Patrick Whalen among 1st Silverthorne Fine Art Festival roster
- The Summit Hiker: A Colorado Hike on the Flower Valley/Upper Straight Creek Trails
- Former Silverthorne home of Broncos mascot hits market for $23M
- Frisco Bay Marina closes boat ramp, gas dock due to low water
- Frisco’s Whole Foods Market withdraws liquor license application, defusing tensions with local businesses
- Sorry Ironman, Breck Epic will stay ‘true,’ founder says
- Breckenridge ready to ‘finish Peak 8’ with luxury hotel, condos