PHOTOS: Keystone River Run Village Art Festival
July 29, 2017
An outdoor gallery featuring a diverse set of artists from all over the country is on display at Keystone's River Run Village this weekend. The Keystone River Run Village Art Festival offers a vast array of art including paintings, sculptures, photography, ceramics, glass, wood, jewelry and much more. These works are on display and on sale today at Keystone Resort, rain or shine.
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Hiking near Breckenridge: Mayflower Gulch-Boston-Gold Hill
- The Summit Hiker: A Colorado Hike on the Flower Valley/Upper Straight Creek Trails
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)