Photos: LAPS K94K takes over Frisco Main Street Saturday
August 4, 2018
Over a hundred four-legged registrants with their owners lined up on Frisco's Main Street for the LAPS K94K on Saturday morning. The nonprofit, which provides financial assistance to low-income families and workers in Summit County for veterinary bills, held the 28th annual fundraiser under clear skies with dozens of dogs, including a few up for adoption, taking a well-earned rest following the race.
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- High Country Baking: the perfect high-altitude pecan pie
- Events, discounts around Summit County to celebrate Veterans Day
- Restaurants in Frisco, Breckenridge and Dillon offer Thanksgiving feasts for the kitchen-challenged
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- In Summit County, government action on short-term rentals leads to new business
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- ‘Bring the stoke!’: OpenSnow’s Joel Gratz energizes locals for winter at Breckenridge speech
- Copper Mountain Resort wants to expand snowmaking, trails and overnight camping options
- For Veterans Day, Silverthorne resident and WWII fighter pilot Boot Gordon recalls his service to his country