PHOTOS: Mardi Gras 4Paws Parade in Frisco
February 10, 2018
Dozens of four-legged costumed paradegoers walked along Frisco's Main Street with their owners on Saturday.
Despite the single-digit wind chill with snow falling sideways, the spirit of the Mardi Gras celebration remained strong.
Hosted by the League for Animals and People of the Summit, the Mardi Gras 4Paws Parade had a good turnout to benefit the nonprofit program for companion animals of low-income families living and working in Summit County. See more photos on SummitDaily.com.
Trending In: Events
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Letter | Gansmann: Enough is enough on county requests for blank checks