PHOTOS: Mardi Gras 4Paws Parade in Frisco
February 10, 2018
Dozens of four-legged costumed paradegoers walked along Frisco's Main Street with their owners on Saturday.
Despite the single-digit wind chill with snow falling sideways, the spirit of the Mardi Gras celebration remained strong.
Hosted by the League for Animals and People of the Summit, the Mardi Gras 4Paws Parade had a good turnout to benefit the nonprofit program for companion animals of low-income families living and working in Summit County. See more photos on SummitDaily.com.
Trending In: Events
- Plan your Summit County weekend: Winter wine tasting, closing of NOISE exhibit and the John Adam Smith exhibit
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- ‘Losing the West’ director screens film at CMC in Breckenridge
- High Country Baking: the perfect high-altitude pecan pie
- Register for first annual Tri-County Battle of the Bands
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- Olympic odds, ends & trends: Red Gerard’s sense of humor shines through on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Video: Man whistles to moose in Frisco, tries to pet it as it charges
- Silverthorne wants a parade to honor Olympic gold medalist Red Gerard
- The Longevity Project | Part 3: Despite nation-leading longevity, Colorado mountain communities face significant health challenges