PHOTOS: Mardi Gras 4Paws Parade in Frisco
February 10, 2018
Dozens of four-legged costumed paradegoers walked along Frisco's Main Street with their owners on Saturday.
Despite the single-digit wind chill with snow falling sideways, the spirit of the Mardi Gras celebration remained strong.
Hosted by the League for Animals and People of the Summit, the Mardi Gras 4Paws Parade had a good turnout to benefit the nonprofit program for companion animals of low-income families living and working in Summit County. See more photos on SummitDaily.com.
Trending In: Events
- String Cheese Incident performs at Dillon Amphitheater
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Sip and chill with Keystone’s 22nd annual Bluegrass and Beer festival
- The Summit Hiker: A Colorado Hike on the Flower Valley/Upper Straight Creek Trails
- Breckenridge theater director quits after board apologizes for Trump sketch at fundraiser
- UPDATE: Coors beer truck fire extinguished on Swan Mountain Road
- Person falls off cliff in backcountry, search underway
- Successful fight against the Buffalo Mountain Fire rooted in stellar performances, strong relationships