Seeking Mrs. Summit County for the 2017 Mrs. Colorado America Pageant
September 9, 2016
The Mrs. Colorado America Pageant is now accepting applications from married women to represent Summit County as a state finalist in the 2017 pageant being held on April 8, 2017, at the spectacular Ellie Caulkins Opera House Theatre in downtown Denver. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, a resident of Colorado and U.S. citizen, and married at the time of the pageant to be considered.
"We are looking for articulate, well-rounded, beautiful married women with an interest in competing," said Emily Stark in a statement, director the Mrs. Colorado America Pageant. "Our state finalists represent married women of all ages, backgrounds and occupations. Some have children, many are involved in their community, and all of them are remarkable in their own way. Majority of the contestants have never participated in a pageant before so this is a great way to step out of their comfort zone and grow as a person. There is no age limit or height requirement and no talent performance. We believe that being a married woman and juggling all of life's responsibilities is talent enough."
The Mrs. Colorado America Pageant is entering its 41st year of competition. A Pageant Open House will take place Sept. 30 from 5–7 p.m. at the Pageant office. The winner will represent Ohio at the Mrs. America Pageant held in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information on the pageant or to apply, visit our website at http://www.mrsColoradoamerica.com or contact the Mrs. Colorado America office at (303) 593-1199.
Trending In: Events
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Are e-bikes the future or a scourge on Summit County’s recreation paths?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on $50 million water treatment plant