Seeking Mrs. Summit County for the 2017 Mrs. Colorado America Pageant
September 9, 2016
The Mrs. Colorado America Pageant is now accepting applications from married women to represent Summit County as a state finalist in the 2017 pageant being held on April 8, 2017, at the spectacular Ellie Caulkins Opera House Theatre in downtown Denver. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, a resident of Colorado and U.S. citizen, and married at the time of the pageant to be considered.
"We are looking for articulate, well-rounded, beautiful married women with an interest in competing," said Emily Stark in a statement, director the Mrs. Colorado America Pageant. "Our state finalists represent married women of all ages, backgrounds and occupations. Some have children, many are involved in their community, and all of them are remarkable in their own way. Majority of the contestants have never participated in a pageant before so this is a great way to step out of their comfort zone and grow as a person. There is no age limit or height requirement and no talent performance. We believe that being a married woman and juggling all of life's responsibilities is talent enough."
The Mrs. Colorado America Pageant is entering its 41st year of competition. A Pageant Open House will take place Sept. 30 from 5–7 p.m. at the Pageant office. The winner will represent Ohio at the Mrs. America Pageant held in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information on the pageant or to apply, visit our website at http://www.mrsColoradoamerica.com or contact the Mrs. Colorado America office at (303) 593-1199.
Trending In: Events
- String Cheese Incident performs at Dillon Amphitheater
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Sip and chill with Keystone’s 22nd annual Bluegrass and Beer festival
- The Summit Hiker: A Colorado Hike on the Flower Valley/Upper Straight Creek Trails
- Breckenridge theater director quits after board apologizes for Trump sketch at fundraiser
- UPDATE: Coors beer truck fire extinguished on Swan Mountain Road
- Person falls off cliff in backcountry, search underway
- Successful fight against the Buffalo Mountain Fire rooted in stellar performances, strong relationships