Social Summit: Beer Camp takes over taps at Après in Breckenridge
On Friday, Aug. 1, beer lovers from around the county and beyond flocked to Après Handcrafted Libations in Breckenridge to experience the dozen brews featured on the Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America festival tour. The beers, ranging from light to dark and bitter and hoppy to sweet and malty, represent 12 different breweries from coast to coast, each of which collaborated with Sierra Nevada to create a different brew.
Here were the 12 beers in the lineup and the collaborating breweries:
• Tater Ridge Scottish Ale, Asheville Brewers Alliance, Asheville, North Carolina
• Torpedo Pilsner Hoppy Pilsner, Firestone Walker Brewing Co., Paso Robles, California
• Chico King Pale Ale, 3 Floyds Brewing Co., Munster, Indiana
• There and Back English-Style Bitter, New Glarus Brewing Co., New Glarus, Wisconsin
• Myron’s Walk Belgian-Style Pale Ale, Allagash Brewing Co., Portland, Maine
• Electric Ray India Pale Lager, Ballast Point Brewing Co., San Diego
• Double Latte Coffee Milk Stout, Ninkasi Brewing Co., Eugene, Oregon
• Yonder Bock Tropical Maibock, Cigar City Brewing, Tampa, Florida
• Maillard’s Odyssey Imperial Dark Ale, Bell’s Brewery, Kalamazoo, Michigan
• Yvan the Great Belgian Style Blonde, Russian River Brewing Co., Santa Rosa, California
• Alt Route Altbier, Victory Brewing Co., Downingtown, Pennsylvania
• CANfusion Rye Bock, Oskar Blues Brewery, Longmont
For more information on Beer Camp Across America, visit beercamp.sierranevada.com.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.