Social Summit: Business leaders attend Summit Chamber mixer in Frisco
January 29, 2015
It might have seemed like just a party, with a DJ spinning tunes, the debut of Oskar Blues Pinner IPA beer and a dessert wine pairing with Bun in the Oven baked goodies, but there was business — and a lot of it — being conducted at the Summit County Chamber Mixer on Thursday, Jan. 22, at Elevate CoSpace in Frisco.
More than 100 local business owners, entrepreneurs and business leaders attended the open-house event, co-hosted by Colorado Mountain Express and Elevate, over the course of the evening, making it one of the best-attended business events of the new year.
Mark Nunn was recognized for his successful tenure as the outgoing Chamber president as he handed the baton to incoming president Tony Pestello, owner of ifurnish and More Space Place.
For information about the Chamber or to join, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Events
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Letter | Gansmann: Enough is enough on county requests for blank checks