Social Summit: Raising a ruckus in Breckenridge at Ullr Fest parade
January 17, 2015
The centerpiece of the week, the Ullr Fest parade on Thursday, Jan. 15, showcased Breckenridge's wild winter fun with faux fur-clad costumed crazies riding floats down Main Street, preceded by the world-record Ullr shot-ski attempt. Ullr Fest wraps up Saturday, Jan. 17, with the Wild and Scenic Film festival at the Riverwalk Center.
For more information, visit http://www.ullrfest.com.
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- What to see at the Breckenridge Film Festival
- CampSight presents branded storytelling at Breckenridge Film Festival
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Film Festival screens world premiere of ‘Waterlily Jaguar,’ directorial debut of Melora Walters