Social Summit: Snowshoe for the Cure in Frisco
March 11, 2016
On Saturday, March 5, more than 1,000 snowshoers hit the Frisco Nordic Center to celebrate Snowshoe for the Cure, formerly known as the Tubbs Romp to Stomp. Susan G. Komen Colorado partnered with the town of Frisco and Frisco Nordic Center to continue the tradition of raising money to fight breast cancer. The event featured a 3K and 5K, as well as a Lil Stomper Dash.
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Colorado ski patrollers host book signing, beer release
- High Country Baking: the perfect high-altitude pecan pie
- Summit County options for dining out on Christmas Day
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day church services around Summit County
- Company plans gravel-mining operation in Summit County
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Vail Resorts making big investments, improvements for 19/20 season
- Breckenridge resident receives kidney from Florida firefighter
- Vail Pass suicide is Summit County’s 11th suicide of the year; officials urge dialogue on crisis