Social Summit: Snowshoe for the Cure in Frisco
March 11, 2016
On Saturday, March 5, more than 1,000 snowshoers hit the Frisco Nordic Center to celebrate Snowshoe for the Cure, formerly known as the Tubbs Romp to Stomp. Susan G. Komen Colorado partnered with the town of Frisco and Frisco Nordic Center to continue the tradition of raising money to fight breast cancer. The event featured a 3K and 5K, as well as a Lil Stomper Dash.
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Easter egg hunts in Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper and more
- Summit County restaurants offer Easter dining options for families
- Home Cooking: Special dinners at home inspired by eating out (column)
- Frisco residents resist ballot measure that would authorize workforce housing on “pocket park”
- In Summit County, vacation rentals often, but not always, more profitable than long-term leasing
- Crepes a la Cart’s second location eases pressure on one of Breckenridge’s longest, most prohibitive lines
- Steamboat woman turns over custody of embattled husky Sitka
- The new normal: Changes to blood pressure guidelines you should know