Social Summit: Spirits purveyors pour samples at Still on the Hill
October 30, 2014
This year's Still on the Hill Grand Tasting, part of the Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival, was a sold-out affair, with a line of would-be tasters stretching onto the lawn of the Riverwalk Center in Breckenridge on Saturday, Oct. 25.
Those lucky enough to buy their tickets early were treated to spirits both neat and in cocktail form, allowing each hooch enthusiast a chance to experience the multifaceted world of craft spirits. Cocktails ranged from mojitos and habanero-infused pineapple rum to a whiskey foster topped with whipped cream.
Money raised from Grand Tasting ticket sales and other events throughout the festival weekend went to the Breckenridge Restaurant Association's Scholarship Fund. For more information on the event and participating distilleries, visit http://www.breckenridgecraftspiritsfestival.com.
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Hiking near Breckenridge: Mayflower Gulch-Boston-Gold Hill
- The Summit Hiker: A Colorado Hike on the Flower Valley/Upper Straight Creek Trails
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)