Social Summit: Support Summit High musicians by dining at Ruby Tuesday
January 28, 2015
Local residents have one more chance to help send members of the Summit High School band and orchestra to Europe this spring with two fundraising events at Ruby Tuesday in Dillon. The restaurant's GiveBack Program will donate 20 percent of all sales during business hours on Friday, Jan. 30, and Saturday, Jan. 31, to the school's instrumental music program.
The money raised will help send students on a spring break trip to Barcelona, Spain, and Nice, France.
To participate in the GiveBack promotion a flier must be printed or downloaded to an electronic device, brought to the restaurant and presented when ordering.
The flier is available for download at http://sheadoc.weebly.com.
For more information, email Dr. Linda Shea, director of instrumental music, at email@example.com or call (970) 368-1117.
— Staff report
Trending In: Events
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)