Social Summit: Ullr Fest in Breckenridge
January 20, 2016
Crowds of people flocked to Breckenridge to participate in Ullr Fest activities. Thursday saw the Eliminator fat bike race and what some call the highlight of the week — the Ullr parade. The sun was hiding on Friday but Ullr worked his magic that evening, bringing a few inches to the town. Saturday was the hangover breakfast and the Wild and Scenic Film Festival, hosted by High Country Conservation Center and Continental Divide Land Trust.
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- What to see at the Breckenridge Film Festival
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- CampSight presents branded storytelling at Breckenridge Film Festival
- Breckenridge Film Festival screens world premiere of ‘Waterlily Jaguar,’ directorial debut of Melora Walters
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9