Social Summit: Work and play at Breckenridge Ski Resort
January 30, 2015
Overcast skies on Friday, Jan. 30, were a good omen for skiers and riders at Breckenridge Ski Resort. Flakes started falling lazily from the heavens at the tops of Peak 8 and Peak 9 and picked up speed as the afternoon wore on and temperatures dipped back into the 20s, prime conditions for the dusting of snow predicted by OpenSnow for Friday evening and Saturday morning.
Lift lines were short, and packed-powder conditions kept locals and visitors zipping through laps down the mountain. For up-to-date snow conditions, visit http://www.breckenridge.com.
Trending In: Events
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall