Summer comes to Dillon with Farmers Market, beer festival and free concerts
June 9, 2017
The town of Dillon's summer event series kicks off in earnest this weekend with the town's first Farmers Market of the summer, a free concert and the Lake Dillon Brew Festival on Saturday at the Lake Dillon Amphitheatre and Marina Park.
The Colorado Brewers Guild Brew Tasting will run from 1-5 p.m. at Dillon Marina Park, with more than 25 Colorado breweries. The cost is $35 per person, and a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Colorado Brewers Guild, a nonprofit association who lobbies the state Legislature on behalf of Colorado's craft brewers, among other things.
The event will be on the shores of Lake Dillon at the Lake Dillon Amphitheatre and the Marina Park, on Lodgepole Street at the end of Lake Dillon Drive. There is free parking in the town center and Marina lots.
Additionally, a free concert will be held at the Lake Dillon Amphitheatre with Funky Johnson from 2-4:30 p.m., followed by Tiffany Christopher and the Randy Hansen Experience.
The day closes out with an after party from 10 p.m. to midnight at the nearby brewery, Pug Ryan's, with live music from Todd Johnson and Breaking Blues.
For more about the town's summer events, go to TownOfDillon.com/events.
Recommended Stories For You
One thing to note, Lake Dillon Water Taxi and Charters has announced it will not offer rides from the Frisco Bay Marina to Dillon Marina for the 2017 summer season.
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Silverthorne, Mountain Art Festivals partner for new show
- The Summit Hiker: A Colorado Hike on the Flower Valley/Upper Straight Creek Trails
- Photographer Patrick Whalen among 1st Silverthorne Fine Art Festival roster
- Some residents ‘skeptical’ of Silverthorne’s plans to slow traffic downtown
- Summit County crews put out Keystone condo fire
- Silverthorne eyes new regulations for short-term rentals
- Trial begins for Justin Erwin, one of four accused in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault
- Breck 100 competitors race over the Continental Divide