The family that plays together…
January 2, 2015
This winter has been a time for reflection for Summit County residents and visitors alike. Whether making family time to build a snowman or to sit down with six generations, everyone has a story to tell and it's nice to get the time to hear it.
The same is true for the veterans who took time to speak with students at Summit High School during Veterans Day activities. History, togetherness and tradition seem to be especially important at this time of year — even if it's just a group of friends playing pick-up sports.
Trending In: Events
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Opinion | Liddick: Democrats show deep hypocrisy in Kavanaugh confirmation