Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
December 18, 2015
Art Gallery At Keystone Lake Season Opening
Frisco, Dec. 18
12 p.m., Art Gallery at Keystone Lake, Across from the Adventure Center. Local artists are exhibiting photography, jewelry, quilted art, watercolor, stained glass, wood carvings and more.
The Love Electric
Dillon, Dec. 18 & 19
9:30 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Highway 6. Excellent Rock covers you know and love to dance to. New and Old beat.
Recommended Stories For You
A Taste of Ghostly Breckenridge
Breckenridge, Dec. 18 & 19
7 p.m., The Dredge Restaurant, 180 Jefferson. Enjoy samples of cocktails, hot chocolate and appetizers while being entertained with ghost stories in the warmth of four popular eating/drinking establishments in town. This Walking Tour explores the darker side of the Wild West past with chilling tales of the ghosts that remain. Ghost hunting tools provided. (970) 343-9169 or (970) 485-2894.
Bonfire with Santa
Dillon, Dec. 18
5:30 p.m., Dillon Town Park, , Dillon. Come sit by the Fire with Santa, roast marshmallows, sip hot cocoa and sing along with Summit Choral Society.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- The Summit Hiker: An easy beginner hiking trail at Harrigan Creek
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)