Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
December 20, 2015
ACBL Duplicate Bridge Sanctioned Games
Frisco, Dec. 21
12:50 p.m., Summit Community and Senior Center, 0083 Nancy's Place. Partnership chairman, Howard at (970) 468-2313. Fragrance free. Mondays and Fridays.
Barre Fusion Drop In Class
Breckenridge, Dec. 21
5:30 p.m., Breckenridge Recreation Center, 880 Airport Road. Barre Fusion is a great core workout, combining standing core exercises, Pilates, ballet barre and dance-based moves. Get a total body workout that is great for balance, strength development and injury prevention. Barre Fusion is free with Rec Center daily admission. (970) 453-1734.
Recommended Stories For You
Longest Night Service
Breckenridge, Dec. 21
6 p.m., Father Dyer Church, 310 Wellington Rd. A number of human situations make parties and joviality painful for many people. This service is focused on reflection, quiet and contemplation, offering you a reminder that you are not alone. Refreshments will follow in Fellowship Hall. (970) 453-9142.
Mindfulness Meditation Classes
Dillon, Dec. 21
6 p.m., Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church, 56 US Highway 6. Crystal clear teaching on mindfulness and insight meditation practice that is practical, approachable, and livable. Beginner classes first Monday of the month. Ongoing classes on the remaining Mondays. All levels welcome to any class. Bring pen and paper.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- What to see at the Breckenridge Film Festival
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- CampSight presents branded storytelling at Breckenridge Film Festival
- Breckenridge Film Festival screens world premiere of ‘Waterlily Jaguar,’ directorial debut of Melora Walters
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9