Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
December 24, 2015
Copper Mountain, Dec. 24
5 p.m., Copper Mountain Resort, 209 Ten Mile Circle. On Christmas Eve, Copper will dazzle with yet another visit from Santa himself, along with a childrens Glowstick Pageant and a Torchlight Parade down Main Vein. Before you head home to set out the milk and cookies for jolly St. Nick, enjoy a festive fireworks display over the mountain.
Skate with Santa
Breckenridge, Dec. 24
11:30 a.m., 2 p.m., & 4:30 p.m., Stephen C. West Ice Arena, 0189 Boreas Pass Road. Take a spin on the ice with Santa to kick off three of the day's public ice skating sessions. Regular public skating fees apply.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs