Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
December 25, 2015
The Brian Hornbuckle Band
Dillon, Dec. 26
9:30 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Highway 6. Terrific blues/rock dance band from Denver's most famous musical family.
Breckenridge, Dec. 26 & 30
8:30 a.m., Old Masonic Hall, 136 S. Main St. This is a full ballet class for beginners or intermediate dancers. Technique class will get you back in shape or keep you toned for more advanced classes. All ages from pre-teen to adult are welcome. $10 per class or $100 for 12 classes. For questions call (970) 453-3364.
Recommended Stories For You
French Gulch Mine & Dredge Snowshoe
Breckenridge, Dec. 26
10 a.m., French Gulch Trail Head. Hike through Breckenridge's fabled Golden Horseshoe, the location of dozens of early mining operations. Along the way are scenic views and former mine sites. Weather permitting; reservations required by 6 p.m. on Friday.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Quandary muddles over mud season
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion