Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
January 1, 2016
A New Year Celebration Concert
Silverthorne, Jan. 2
7 p.m., Silverthorne Pavilion, 400 Blue River Parkway. This annual celebration of seasonal music brings together the Dercum Center's Artistic Director and Violinist Chas Wetherbee and Artistic Director/Artist in Residence and Pianist Len Rhodes as well as Janet Harriman, harp, and Paul Nagem, flute. Music of Debussy, Schubert, Vivaldi, and more. Purchase tickets online or call (970) 389-5788. $30 in advance. $35 at the door.
The Swing Crew
Keystone, Jan. 2
3 p.m., The Last Lift Bar, 1195 Keystone Rd. Acoustic – interactive – fun aprs ski show.
Recommended Stories For You
Ski with a Ranger
Keystone, Breckenridge & Copper Mountain, Jan. 1 & 2
11 a.m., Keystone, Breckenridge & Copper Mountain Ski Resorts. Volunteer Snow Rangers will educate skiers and riders about the fascinating natural and cultural history of Summit County and the White River National Forest. These one hour tours require guests to have proper ski equipment, lift tickets, and intermediate skiing/snowboarding ability. For more information visit http://www.fdrd.org.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs