Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
January 1, 2016
A New Year Celebration Concert
Silverthorne, Jan. 2
7 p.m., Silverthorne Pavilion, 400 Blue River Parkway. This annual celebration of seasonal music brings together the Dercum Center's Artistic Director and Violinist Chas Wetherbee and Artistic Director/Artist in Residence and Pianist Len Rhodes as well as Janet Harriman, harp, and Paul Nagem, flute. Music of Debussy, Schubert, Vivaldi, and more. Purchase tickets online or call (970) 389-5788. $30 in advance. $35 at the door.
The Swing Crew
Keystone, Jan. 2
3 p.m., The Last Lift Bar, 1195 Keystone Rd. Acoustic – interactive – fun aprs ski show.
Recommended Stories For You
Ski with a Ranger
Keystone, Breckenridge & Copper Mountain, Jan. 1 & 2
11 a.m., Keystone, Breckenridge & Copper Mountain Ski Resorts. Volunteer Snow Rangers will educate skiers and riders about the fascinating natural and cultural history of Summit County and the White River National Forest. These one hour tours require guests to have proper ski equipment, lift tickets, and intermediate skiing/snowboarding ability. For more information visit http://www.fdrd.org.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne