Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
December 31, 2015
Canvas Painting Party!
Breckenridge, Jan. 2
7:15 p.m., Ready Paint Fire, 323 N. Main St. Join local artist Nancy Branca for a fun, social evening and a painting to be proud of. Learn the basics of acrylic painting in our lively Art Studio. Everything provided, no experience necessary, a great night to be had. Reservations required -sign up online or call the Studio (970) 453-5765.
The Lee Rogers Band
Dillon, Jan. 2
9:30 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Highway 6. This Electric Rock Band features local favorite keyboardist the X-man. Great dance favorites.
Recommended Stories For You
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- What to see at the Breckenridge Film Festival
- CampSight presents branded storytelling at Breckenridge Film Festival
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Film Festival screens world premiere of ‘Waterlily Jaguar,’ directorial debut of Melora Walters