Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
December 31, 2015
Canvas Painting Party!
Breckenridge, Jan. 2
7:15 p.m., Ready Paint Fire, 323 N. Main St. Join local artist Nancy Branca for a fun, social evening and a painting to be proud of. Learn the basics of acrylic painting in our lively Art Studio. Everything provided, no experience necessary, a great night to be had. Reservations required -sign up online or call the Studio (970) 453-5765.
The Lee Rogers Band
Dillon, Jan. 2
9:30 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Highway 6. This Electric Rock Band features local favorite keyboardist the X-man. Great dance favorites.
Recommended Stories For You
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Are e-bikes the future or a scourge on Summit County’s recreation paths?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on $50 million water treatment plant