Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
January 10, 2016
Still Life Boot Camp with Karen Fischer
Breckenridge, Jan. 10
10:30 a.m., Fuqua Livery Stable, 110 E Washington Ave. Students will use pencil, charcoal, and conte crayon while studying a still life composition. (970) 453-3364.
Frisco, Jan. 10
9 p.m., Barkley Ballroom, 610 Main St. Undefined by a single style or genre, MARTyPARTy covers the musical spectrum from slow and sexy to high energy intense dance. In his compositions he explores the limits of the audible spectrum including sub bass, poly-melodic harmonies and futuristic sound design. Tickets are $15.
Recommended Stories For You
Summit Foundation Cup Series 2016
Keystone, Jan. 10
10 a.m., Keystone Resort, 100 Dercum Square. The Summit Foundation Cup races are designed to introduce athletes to alpine, park and pipe, big mountain, mogul events. This a a free event for all athletes 15 and under to compete and receive a complimentary ticket from the resorts if they do not have a season pass. (970) 496-4000.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system