Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
January 14, 2016
The Love Tramps
Dillon, Jan. 14
9:30 p.m., Dillon Dam Brewery. They have a roots/funk sound with many influences steeped in the original American genres including rock, country, jazz, blues, funk, indie and alternative music. $5.
Copper Montain Ambassador Snowshoe Tours
Copper Mountain, Jan. 15
10 a.m. & 1 p.m., Free snowshoe tours on scenic trails out of West Village. No experience necessary and snowshoe rentals available. Make reservations with Guest Services at (970) 968-2882 ext 45863.
Recommended Stories For You
Afterschool Beginner Tumbling 2
Breckenridge, Jan. 14
4:30 p.m., Breckenridge Recreation Center, 880 Airport Road. Tumbling skills taught in this course include round offs, cartwheels in series, front walkovers followed by round offs, back handsprings, or back tucks. (970) 453-1734.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)