Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
January 18, 2016
Jerry Weiss Duo
Breckenridge, Jan. 19 & 21
5 p.m., Blue River Bistro. Instrumental Jazz.
Rise and Shine Rando Series
Dillon, Jan. 19
7 a.m., Arapahoe Basin, 28194 US Highway 6. A 4-part series of uphill challenges.
Recommended Stories For You
After School Taekwondo
Breckenridge, Jan. 19, 20 & 22
4:30 p.m., Breckenridge Recreation Center, 880 Airport Road. Ages 3-12. Students learn the basic techniques of self-defense from Sahn Taekwondo instructors while improving balance, strength, coordination and flexibility. (970) 453-1734.
Spanish Conversation Group
Frisco, Jan. 19
6:30 p.m., Back Country Brewery, 720 Main St. An informal group of local folks who get together to practice Spanish through small group conversation. All levels welcome, full- and part-time residents and visitors. Please RSVP to Lceski@comcast.net.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne