Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
January 18, 2016
Jerry Weiss Duo
Breckenridge, Jan. 19 & 21
5 p.m., Blue River Bistro. Instrumental Jazz.
Rise and Shine Rando Series
Dillon, Jan. 19
7 a.m., Arapahoe Basin, 28194 US Highway 6. A 4-part series of uphill challenges.
Recommended Stories For You
After School Taekwondo
Breckenridge, Jan. 19, 20 & 22
4:30 p.m., Breckenridge Recreation Center, 880 Airport Road. Ages 3-12. Students learn the basic techniques of self-defense from Sahn Taekwondo instructors while improving balance, strength, coordination and flexibility. (970) 453-1734.
Spanish Conversation Group
Frisco, Jan. 19
6:30 p.m., Back Country Brewery, 720 Main St. An informal group of local folks who get together to practice Spanish through small group conversation. All levels welcome, full- and part-time residents and visitors. Please RSVP to Lceski@comcast.net.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter