Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
January 23, 2016
Parade & Fireworks
Keystone, Jan. 23 & 30
4 p.m., River Run Ski School. Every Saturday. Fireworks start at 7 p.m. Join Ripperoo as he parades through the village with his Ski School friends.
The Swing Crew
Keystone, Jan. 23
3 p.m., The Last Lift Bar, 1195 Keystone Rd. Interactive, acoustic apres ski show.
Recommended Stories For You
Full Moon Snowshoe Party
Breckenridge, Jan. 23
4:45 p.m., Gold Run Nordic Center, 200 Clubhouse Dr. Cost includes snowshoes. Children are 50% off with paying adult (one child per paying adult). (970) 453-1734.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-TenMile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect