Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
January 23, 2016
Parade & Fireworks
Keystone, Jan. 23 & 30
4 p.m., River Run Ski School. Every Saturday. Fireworks start at 7 p.m. Join Ripperoo as he parades through the village with his Ski School friends.
The Swing Crew
Keystone, Jan. 23
3 p.m., The Last Lift Bar, 1195 Keystone Rd. Interactive, acoustic apres ski show.
Recommended Stories For You
Full Moon Snowshoe Party
Breckenridge, Jan. 23
4:45 p.m., Gold Run Nordic Center, 200 Clubhouse Dr. Cost includes snowshoes. Children are 50% off with paying adult (one child per paying adult). (970) 453-1734.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Are e-bikes the future or a scourge on Summit County’s recreation paths?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on $50 million water treatment plant