Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
January 29, 2016
Enjoy Wine And Craft Beer Paired With Small Plates
Frisco, Jan. 29
2 p.m., Starbucks, 980 N. Ten Mile Dr. Come relax with a glass of wine or craft beer paired with a delicious small plate at Starbucks.
Red Line Radio
Dillon, Jan. 29
9:30 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Highway 6. Red Line Radio will be playing your favorite Rock/Dance hits. No cover with dinner.
Beginner Fencing Drop In
Breckenridge, Jan. 29 & 31
6:15 p.m., Breckenridge Recreation Center, 880 Airport Rd. Adult/junior beginner drop in class is structured for anyone ages 8 and older. This introductory class teaches participants the basics and fundamentals of fencing. $5. (970) 547-4321.
Recommended Stories For You
MOPS Mother & Son Dance
Dillon, Jan. 29
6 p.m., Dillon Community Church, 371 E. LaBonte St. Summit County MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is hosting the 2nd Annual Mother & Son Dance. Superhero themed. Tickets can be purchased at Dillon Community Church, at the door, by calling (303) 912-2124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are $15 per Super Hero son, $5 for each additional child.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- The Summit Hiker: An easy beginner hiking trail at Harrigan Creek
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED